Welcome to NURSE’S COURT!
NURSE’S COURT is an innovative, nationally recognized Nursing Brand and involves Nurses (of all credentials)—supported by a dynamic group of Legal Nurse Consultants, Nurse Attorneys (including Non-Nurse Attorneys) and NURSE’S COURT’S signature robust services, to support nurses throughout any challenge in their career. We support nurses through the good, the bad and the “not-so-pretty” challenges of our profession.
NURSE’S COURT provides Nursing Case Management Services to nurses for board cases, complaints on nurse licensures, assistance in navigating workplace concerns to prevent potential errors, professional liability issues, support and assistance for environmental crisis and more! Services and resources are available for our Nurse Members throughout the lifetime of their career or whenever its needed the most! As a Nurse Member with NURSE’S COURT, you’ll have a peace of mind enjoying some benefits such as the following:
- PROACTIVELY helping nurses who are experiencing threats against their nursing license.
- Support and assistance for nurses with recent nurse complaints.
- Case Management of the Nurse’s Board of Nursing Issue/Alleged Complaint to assist and support nurses who are scheduled for Board of Nursing hearings (formal/informal).
- Provisions for resources, services and referrals to nurses who are experiencing a loss of employment, marital issues, bankruptcy issues, substance abuse/DUI issues, disability, terminal illness or environmental crisis.
- Professional Liability Insurance via our Sponsored Provider Lockton Affinity Health – (A Fortune 1000 Company).
- Help troubleshooting issues of potential liability at work.
- A dedicated nurse mentor, LNC Associate and Nurse Attorney throughout your case.
- Financial hardship assistance (as funds are available via donations) and resources.
- EAP/NAP (Nurse Assistance Program) Counseling for related matters.
- Career transitional counseling, recruitment & job placement including seasonal job opportunities.
- Support and services to nurses who have had their license suspended, revoked or placed on probation.
- Support for new graduates in the workplace and so much more!
NURSE’S COURT does not eat their young! We support our young. We mentor our young. We advocate for our young. We rehabilitate and restore our young! Our focus is simple! Explore our services to see how we can serve you and call us today.